Friday, August 18, 2017

Those Frankincense infusions

One of the men in my life has an incredible gift for describing aromas, and putting into words the effects of the aromatics he experiences.

He recently got the chance to experience and play will all four of our Infused Frankincense oils.

I envy his gift of description, and thought you might love  his descriptions of our new treasures.

Frankincense Serrata Infusion:

Frankincense serrata has always been my favorite Frankincense Essential Oil. This infusion
Serrata Infusing
holds true to that statement. Multi dimensional, amazing depth, and creates a comforting energy for mediation. It almost seems to say, "calm down. Everything is going to be alright." Upon application to my skin it's light, citrus, and fresh. Like freshly showered soapy skin. As it develops it becomes more woodsy, and just the slightest touch of smoke. Upon further investigation I added just a drop of Frankincense serrata essential oil to this infusion. Magic! I feel this infusion would be a great addition to "me time." It allowed me to reflect upon myself with an honest, and open mind. 


 Frankincense Sacra, Silver:

Sacra Silver being measured.

This infusion smells just like the essential oil I have. A combination of floral, resin, and light wood, but dries down a touch more woodsy and resinous as the powdery floral notes disappear. It smells like the definition of captured sunshine. I've noticed that my spirit guides respond with much more clarity while meditating with this infusion. Shedding light on things hidden in the dark. Some I knew were there because of suppressing them, and others new to me. This infusion is a great tool for self discovery, and improvement. 


 Frankincense Sacra, Brown:

Sweet, citrusy, floral, almost like a cup of spiced Orange tea with a touch of honey. Very
Brown Sacra Pearls
uplifting for me energetically. As it unfolds on the skin it tends to stay lighter than the other infusions. Not so much woodsy as deeply resinous and citrus. I'm particularly drawn to this infusion in the mornings because of its energizing quality. I'm not a morning person, but this infusion brings about a calming yet focusing feeling. Something that could really get your mind on track for the day. 


Frankincense Sacra, Green:  

Green Sacra
This infusion reminds me of the Earth. Woody, grassy, almost coniferous. Clear, and airy though. The smell of green life in the canopy of a forest rather than the dirt, and roots below. I sense an almost Petitgrain note as it develops. Meditating with this infusion I am overcome by feelings of gratitude. I'm reminded of everything I have to be grateful for, and that life is too short to even consider what I "don't have"or "haven't accomplished". As it dries down a sour candy note appears, and continues to remind me that life is pretty sweet most of the time, and that I can't be too serious all the time or I'll miss out on beautiful things. 

My friend went on to write,

"These are incredible. They all serve the spiritual purpose of Frankincense, but with individual sub purposes. When choosing the right one for myself it really depends on where I am in my head, and what I need. I couldn't choose to own just one. At some point I will have to own all four. Just throwing an idea your way... But... Perhaps for the holidays. A gift set of all four. The ultimate gift for the meditator. Thank you so much for letting me experience these amazing infusions. The possibilities of blending with these are endless, and I can't wait to experiment more."

I am so grateful for the friend who creates these amazing infusions for us, and for the friend who so beautifully describes them!  (And that we are privileged to make them available to all of you!)

These, and other infused oils may be found in our collection of infusions, here.

 

No comments: